Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert - Extra subjects?

Options
  • 02-03-2012 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭

Hi all, I'm in third year and have to chose my subjects for my senior cycle. I have chosen - English, Irish, Maths(obviously) and Accounting, French, Geography and Physics.

In addition to these I wan't to do LCVP and Religous Education as extra subjects.
    LCVP, I can do as an extra subject in my school, however, religion you cannot. I'v heard of people picking up religion at Christmas of 6th year and passing, I hope to start religion right away i.e 5th year and get the religion teacher in my school t go over some things with me/correct some essays.

Have any of you done this, any advice etc?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

What does this have to do with a moderator?

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭0000879k

Spear wrote: »
    What does this have to do with a moderator?

this is the only place it let me post

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,813 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

0000879k wrote: »
    this is the only place it let me post

There doesn't appear to be any blocks on your account preventing you from posting this in our Leaving Cert forum, which is the best place to ask as you are likely to meet people who have recently made the decision that you now have to make.

You have already posted several times in the Junior Cert forum, and this is in no way a Moderator Issue, so head over to the Leaving Cert forum and take it from there.

Since this is not a Help Desk issue... thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement