Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching from Airtricity to Electric Ireland

Options
  • 02-03-2012 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭

Hi

I am very interested in coming back to ESB, as Airtricity are just a pain in my head - estimated billing, bills unusually high, not taking the bill out of my account when due.

My question is how exactly do I switch back? Do ye do "the dirty work" or do I?

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi lila44,

Don't worry, we'll do all the dirty work for you. ;)

All you have to do is:
    • Take an up to date meter reading
    • Decide on the right price plan for you
    • Contact us with your details
    You can call us on 1850 30 50 90, request a callback, or alternatively, you can just drop me a PM here on boards and I can look after the switch for you.

If you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask. See here for our price plan Ts&Cs and FAQs.

Thanks,

David.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 caroline32

just after changing from airtricity to electric ireland, they seem to be offering a better deal. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭lila44

Hi lila44,

Don't worry, we'll do all the dirty work for you. ;)

All you have to do is:
    • Take an up to date meter reading
    • Decide on the right price plan for you
    • Contact us with your details
    You can call us on 1850 30 50 90, request a callback, or alternatively, you can just drop me a PM here on boards and I can look after the switch for you.

If you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask. See here for our price plan Ts&Cs and FAQs.

Thanks,

David.

thanks, will PM you now

Advertisement