Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How can I unlock my iPhone tonight?

• 02-03-2012 8:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭

Is there anyway of getting my iPhone unlocked tonight?

It is jailbroken and I'm with 02

I know they will unlock it but it might take a few days

Comments

Try Ultrasn0w (in Cydia, you might have to add an external source, google it), but it depends on what your baseband is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭DMG_49

Try Ultrasn0w (in Cydia, you might have to add an external source, google it), but it depends on what your baseband is.

I'm on 1.0.14

I'll have a look

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭DMG_49

If anyone has a link to how u do it could they post it please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

There is a new Gevey which will unlock that, there is no software unlock
    But best way would be to request it oficially here

• Registered Users Posts: 19 LoveFurniture

Hi there, my friend has a iPhone 4S that he wants to sell. I went to a small phone shop in town and they wanted £75 for this! Does anyone know why unlocking a 4S is so expensive and is there anyway to do this cheaply?
    Thanks for any help.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Danuska wrote: »
    hi you can unlock you iphone from network using remote unlocking services. to get the service visit mobile-unlocker which helps you to unlock your iphone.

11 posts in over a year, and 9 of them helpfully offering online unlock services.......:rolleyes:

Hi there, my friend has a iPhone 4S that he wants to sell. I went to a small phone shop in town and they wanted £75 for this! Does anyone know why unlocking a 4S is so expensive and is there anyway to do this cheaply?
    Thanks for any help.

As above officially request it would e the best way
    There is a new gevey sim if you have a google
    Did you ask them exactly how they are unlocking it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

As far as I'm aware the 4S cannot be unlocked at the moment except officially.

There is an r-sim which is similar to the gevey
    http://www.iphonefaq.org/archives/971792
    But just like the gevey it comes with a whole bunch of issues.
    There are companies which can request the unlock on behalf o the networks at a cost, such as cutyoursim amongst others, some of these companies have quite reasonable rates, if using one though be careful as there are a lot of scam sites out there So do your hOmework

Advertisement