Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Air/Road/Bus/Rail Opinions

Options
  • 02-03-2012 8:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

hey guys,

many of you may have completed my dissertation survey last week (thank you so much), although now i am going to be even cheekier and ask you to share your opinions on the questions below.

i appreciate it may take more time to complete these so if you cannot complete them all, then please at least select a few and share with us all.

i look forward to hearing your opinions and discussing them with yous.

1. Do you think the Irish motorway development has had an impact on Irish full service carriers and low cost carriers on domestic air routes, and why?

2. Do you think Irish rail development has significantly improved the network in recent years? Is it a threat to Irish airlines? Please give as much opinions as possible.

3. Do you agree with bus deregulation in Ireland should this happen in future?

4. What impact do you think bus deregulation would have on Irish airlines, if any?

5. Do you think the Irish government offer enough political assistance to Irish airlines? This is in direct relation to how low cost carriers such as Ryanair strive for lower fees at airports in Ireland and any government biases towards airlines.

6. Do you think Irish airline models have changed due to any transport developments in Ireland in the past 10 years, and how? Namely Ryanair in the initial stages of creating a long haul airline, Aer Lingus restructuring and franchising with Aer Arrann.

7. Where do you see domestic air travel in Ireland in the coming years? Please give as much opinion as possible.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭BluntGuy

While I don't doubt the questionnaire was submitted here in good faith, and I was happy to allow for that, this topic is strays a bit too close to "asking forum members to do my homework for me" which we don't allow.

Do a search of this forum and you'll find discussions on all of these things. If you wish to engage in discussion, post in the relevant thread(s).

Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement