Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

barnwell hansfield problems

Options
  • 02-03-2012 9:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hi im just at the final stage of buying at house in Barnwell at the moment and got it at what seems to me to be a decent price, but my solicitor called yesterday to say the contract sent by (savills) didnt look too promising because at the moment the estate's upkeep has been stalled due to management issues and there was actually nobody responsible for the site's upkeep and maintainance so therefore the bank may have issues finalising the loan/mortgage. can anybody please tell me if this was just my solicitor just giving an example of worse case senario or is there actually an issue with the management companys , Thanks

Comments

Advertisement