Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which newspaper was running an LC exam brief?

• 02-03-2012 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭

I passed by a stand this week in Dunnes Stores advertising a series of exam briefs but I was rushing and cannot recall which newspaper it was despite my Irish Times and Irish Independent googling attempts.

Does anyone know which paper it is and what the briefs are called?

Also, in the second or two I saw the stand I did not see any mention of Mathematics, has that edition printed already?

I am hoping if so I could still get it from the newspaper's office directly.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Irish Independent, Exambrief I think it's called. Maths was done last week, the sciences were this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭runswithascript

Irish Independent, Exambrief I think it's called. Maths was done last week, the sciences were this week.

Thanks!

Probably not your area, but do you think I would be able to still get a copy from their offices?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

I downloaded them off their Website last year!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭runswithascript

I downloaded them off their Website last year!

You sir, are ahead of the curve! The only link I could find so far is from the Institute of Education's facebook page, and when I click on it it brings me to IT's website but gives a 404 error.

Just off the phone with them and they said I can still get a copy next tuesday from their offices on Talbot Street, but I will try download it as you did last year!

I'm reading the maths section was on Thurs Feb 23.

Advertisement