Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladies and Gentlemen I Give You :Dry The River

Options
  • 02-03-2012 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭

I have really high hopes for this band. Their album is out this week. I won't have it for a week or so ( ordered on play) but from the bits I've heard it sounds EPIC.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭alwayswright

Have been following this band for just under a year now. Was really excited for this release.
    Just finished listening to their debut album 'Shallow Bed' right now. Its an excellent piece of work with so many highlights. Well deserved BBC Sound of 2012 nomination.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Thanks for the introduction, was very impressed with them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

My copy just landed in the post!

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭alwayswright

Temaz wrote: »
    My copy just landed in the post!

Enjoy it, best album I've listened to yet this year. I can imagine the songs sounding quite immense live

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭thesultan

One thing annoyed me about the album. The lyrics, very hard to read the hand written ones. How great is 'No Rest'. Epic song

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 LisaC251

Grooveshark is streaming the album at the moment and it seriously grows on you. The lead singer Peter definitely has a set of lungs on him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

thesultan wrote: »
    One thing annoyed me about the album. The lyrics, very hard to read the hand written ones. How great is 'No Rest'. Epic song

It's a pet hate of mine when lyrics are written like that!! Great album though!

Advertisement