Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Real or not

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭SBWife

Can you read?

They are replicas - this means they are fakes, kapish.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 BellaRose0050

no i actually mean will they deliver etc!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 238 ✭✭carolinej

My WOT (web of trust) add on has just giving me a warning that the website has a poor reputation based on negative user rating's.......if that's any help;)

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭mysteries1984

Probably, they do say delivery can be tracked with EMS...if you pay with a credit card/Paypal if they take it then you'll be protected anyway.

I don't buy fakes (or many genuines, can't afford them) but they seem like ridiculous prices for knock-offs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Boards cannot condone the purchasing of fake items. Thread closed

dudara

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement