Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Pacific + Band Of Brothers (Tin Box Editions) Blu-Ray - £32.98 Delivered

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

The Pacific is out of stock and they are unable to send Band of Brothers to Ireland :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    The Pacific is out of stock and they are unable to send Band of Brothers to Ireland :(

Yeah Temporarily out of stock. :( But Band of Brothers works for me up to checkout, i didn't order, because i'm going to wait and see if the Pacific comes back in, and get them both with free delivery.

Where does it say doesn't deliver to Ireland?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

I bought both of amazon before and there was no problem with delivery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,481 ✭✭✭✭cson

How many people don't have Band of Brothers at this stage? :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

cson wrote: »
    How many people don't have Band of Brothers at this stage? :P
    but with blue ray youll be able to taste the action, and when they convert it to 3D itll be just like being there:p;):D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Allyall wrote: »
    Yeah Temporarily out of stock. :( But Band of Brothers works for me up to checkout, i didn't order, because i'm going to wait and see if the Pacific comes back in, and get them both with free delivery.

Where does it say doesn't deliver to Ireland?

It was saying it last night but doesn't say it now. Very odd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

It's back in stock ladies

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Yep, Thanks, and just ordered Both. Nice. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 993 ✭✭✭bigslick

Ordered both just there. Beautiful. €40 for both delivered.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭homer911

Wow! I was looking at Pacific in HMV a while back and couldnt justify the price to myself at about €45 - but both for €40!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭PWEI

The Pacific dropped in price in the last few days. Now available for £16.99;

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Pacific-Complete-Edition-Blu-ray/dp/B003QP47RI/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭AntiRip

I got the Band of Brothers Bluray edition and thought the picture would be better for bluray. When the old guys speak at the start it's crystal clear fantastic quality but the episodes themselves are grainy with the intentional sepia type filter on the camera for wartime effect.

Played through PS3 on 1080p 24" monitor though.

It's still brilliant :)

Advertisement