Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TSB IT system down for 2 weeks and counting

• 02-03-2012 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Can anybody tell me what’s going on. Their on line banking / statements system has been down for 2 weeks!
    It used to be possible to go on to their web site and check your account balance and the details of payments / payouts / cheques etc.
    I have a problem with my visa balance (don’t we all) went on line and got a message saying it was under repair.
    When I phoned I was told that it was out of order and yes it had been so for weeks and that they had no idea when it would be fixed!. To be honest I am getting worried, I have heard they laid of 250 staff were they all in the IT department ?

PS My wife says dont be spreading panic

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

I can log into Open 24 no problem...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

No problems for me getting into Open24 either.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭nick 56

Sorry I did not explain properly, it should be possible to read the details of payments in and out (atm , direct debits, cheques mortgage etc ). I am very short of money so this is important at the moment.

Yes the site opens, yes you can see your account balance but what happens when you click on

Statements *new* (On the left hand side of the site page) is you get this and have being getting same for the last 2 weeks plus

NOTICE:

This service is currently unavailable due to essential maintenance. All other facilities remain available. If you need a printed statement please contact Open24 at 1890 500 121.

My point and why I am going on about it is being house bound it used to be neat being able to check such stuff online. Also for a banks IT department to be so inefficient is alarming

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Dabouche

If it is a case that you just need to see recent transactions, if you click on the account name on the main summary page you will be able to view all the most recent transactions..that might help!

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭nick 56

thank you problem solved , wish the phone guy at tsb had your smarts.

• Advertisement
Advertisement