Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Satellite Dish/Saorview Installers

• 02-03-2012 10:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,339 ✭✭✭✭

A friend asked me did I know anyone who supplied and fitted the FTA/V Satellite channels and the saorview boxes. I've a Sky dish and did a DIY job on the a Lidl box a few years back so have never had the requirement to use one an installer before.

Can anyone recommend a reliable supplier/installer?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Contact SteveON, he is here on boards.
    See my thread here. He came to my house and did everything for a great price too. Lovely guy and explains everything for you.

irish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 63 ✭✭Maints

I would also recommend Steveon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Same here on Steveon. Sound lad and excellent at what he does.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

just to chip in here but steveon really does know his stuff, quality contributor too to the satellite and terrestrial forums! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,339 ✭✭✭✭phog

Folks thanks for that, I'll pass on the recommendation. I knew I saw a poster here with satellite mentioned in his signature, it must be steve.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,871 ✭✭✭✭banie01

+1 for Steveon here too...
    Really is a top class installer, excellent work and pricing and always willing to share the knowledge and look after a customer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Thanks for the recommendations folks always great to share the knowledge and look after people wherever possible and fantastic when people recognise the effort I put in...

I personally learn as much as I share on here which is why I spend so much time chatting and reading the threads whenever possible...

Again many thanks :-)

Advertisement