Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a HP Printer Engineer...

Options
  • 02-03-2012 11:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭

Hello,

As part of my job,i deal with lots of customers that have printers...most of them are HP,but also Canon,Brother,Lexmark !

I am looking to create a business-to-business agreement with someone that services HP printers,laser printers and large format printers (design jet).
    As i said ,not only HP,other brands will do ok as well !
    I need to be able to create a support call,so that printer will be serviced,cleaned,fixed and so on...

Agreement could be monthly contract and/or call out charges.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭betonit

rolion wrote: »
    Hello,

As part of my job,i deal with lots of customers that have printers...most of them are HP,but also Canon,Brother,Lexmark !

I am looking to create a business-to-business agreement with someone that services HP printers,laser printers and large format printers (design jet).
    As i said ,not only HP,other brands will do ok as well !
    I need to be able to create a support call,so that printer will be serviced,cleaned,fixed and so on...

Agreement could be monthly contract and/or call out charges.

Thanks in advance.

Aegus O'Snodaigh might know someone. With all that printing he surely must a called a a service guy on occasion

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

This guys are good, and they do more than printers

http://www.equinoxireland.ie/

Advertisement