Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goat meat in Cork city?

Options
  • 03-03-2012 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭

Does anybody know if I can get goat meat in the city?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭MyStubbleItches

I think you can. A friend of mine was looking into farming goats for meat a few months ago and as far as I remember there was a place alright but I can't remember where.

Never realised that its the most consumed meat in the world.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

Theres a Halal Butchers on North Main St. if they dont do it I'd imagine they'd know who does.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,165 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Broads.ie wrote: »
    Does anybody know if I can get goat meat in the city?

Let us know if you find some - is be very interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

I think you can. A friend of mine was looking into farming goats for meat a few months ago and as far as I remember there was a place alright but I can't remember where.

Never realised that its the most consumed meat in the world.

I'm prety sure it not, I'm open to correction though.
    It is a lot more popular than people think but either chicken, beef or pork is the most consumed meat.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Broads.ie

horgan_p wrote: »
    Theres a Halal Butchers on North Main St. if they dont do it I'd imagine they'd know who does.

I'll head down there today and have a gander.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Whats goat meat like, now im not talking about taste wise more like, how is it to cook and do u get much fat with it.

Advertisement