Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 02 Dublin.

Options
  • 03-03-2012 1:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭

Anyone ever been to a show in the 02, going to see michael mcintyre in october but not sure what are the best seats to book?

Would it be better to be on tiered seating or directly in front of the stage on the flat??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭AngryBollix

subscriber wrote: »
    Anyone ever been to a show in the 02, going to see michael mcintyre in october but not sure what are the best seats to book?

Would it be better to be on tiered seating or directly in front of the stage on the flat??

You might want to reconsider

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Yonge Street

Lol did anyone read Frankie Boyle's latest book Work, Consume, Die ?
    He basically spends half of it slagging off Michael McIntyre. OP save your money.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Diamond_Ninja

Frankie Boyle is a giant A-hole though imo. Michael McIntyre cracks me up, he's no Tiernan but for me he's a close second! Never been to a seated event at the o2 so sorry OP, no idea!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

I much prefer going to small comedy gigs. I've been to a few concerts at the O2. I think the upper middle is the best place to sit. I've never been to an all seat event there so it could be completely different.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

For a comedy act...definately the ground seating.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭carr62

Hi, this is my first time to use this site and would be very grateful for some advice. I have tickets to bring my kids to see Olly Murs in the o2 but my tickets are for Block A, right in to the wall - though they are row 16. I realise from looking at the seating plan that we will have a side on view of the stage. Can anyone advise please if the view will be ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭tomboylady

I've sat in Block A before, though not right at the wall. You will be looking sideways on to the stage so you'll be seeing Olly from the side for the most part, but you shouldn't miss anything major. Block A is definitely not the worst seating I've ever been in for a gig!

Advertisement