Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[FPL] - Gameweek 27 Match Day Thread

15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Bps in nice and early

• Registered Users Posts: 34,421 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Considering I had 2 players who ended up with lovely total of -3 and 3 players with 1 point each, to end up with 52 makes me pretty happy.

Thanks To Rooney, RVP and Dempsey who I got in this week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭POKERKING

In early this week...

Liverpool 1 - 2 Arsenal
    Sagna
    Walcott (2)
    Van Persie (3)

Blackburn 1 - 1 Aston Villa
    Collins
    Cuellar (3)
    Hutton
    N'Zogbia (2)

Man City 2 - 0 Bolton
    Hart
    Johnson (3)
    Balotelli (3)

QPR 1 - 1 Everton
    Zamora (3)
    Heitinga (3)
    Drenthe

Stoke City 1 - 0 Norwich
    Shotton (2)
    Whitehead (2)
    Etherington (3)

West Brom 1 - 0 Chelsea
    Foster
    McAuley (3)
    Ridgewell (2)

Wigan 0 - 2 Swansea
    Caulker (3)
    Allen
    Sigurdsson (2)

Newcastle 1 - 1 Sunderland
    Turner (2)
    O'Shea
    Bendtner (3)

Fulham 5 - 0 Wolves
    Dempsey (2)
    Johnson A
    Pogrebnyak (3)

Tottenham 1 - 3 Man Utd
    Nani
    Young (3)
    Rooney (2)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Haha Sigurdsson didn't get 3? I'm surprised they can put out those BP's with a straight face...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭rcottere

Aguero (c) Silva (vc) Mancini (complete and utter c)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭AdpRo

75 after bonus, 71 coming from 5 players!! Considering I transfered out RVP and Caulker on friday night I'm delighted with the week.....it helped that the 2 players I brought in were Lescot and Pog (C)!!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,225 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

82 after bonus, very happy, shot up a good bit in my paid league

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

3 subs used & Sessegnon -2, managed to get 85 points this week with Pog as VC.

Need to figure out who to get instead of Sessegnon, I have 5.4m in the bank to help sort it out. Any ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭shadowcomplex

104 pts in total for me this week:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

95. Yipee :) The ground that one can make thanks to 1 week is amazing! I gained over 40 points on the leader of my main league and I'm now leading my second most important league after the leader last week told me he had it won he was so far ahead :)

I'd say this thread could be closed since the gameweek is over? I'd say People would be chatting off topic here from now on if it's not.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

FatRat wrote: »
    95. Yipee :) The ground that one can make thanks to 1 week is amazing! I gained over 40 points on the leader of my main league and I'm now leading my second most important league after the leader last week told me he had it won he was so far ahead :)

I'd say this thread could be closed since the gameweek is over? I'd say People would be chatting off topic here from now on if it's not.

Funny enough I was actually thinking that and whether or not to gauge opinion as to close it or not as well as how long to leave it up afterwards. I think for today I'll leave it up till the end of the day then close it, just incase anyone wants to mention their score, particular incident etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭carlcon

Giving us Monday to cry about BPs and such is probably a good option. Should be out of our systems by then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

Delighted with a 75, was 24 better than anyone else in my money league. Thank feck Silva wasn't brought on...had him a cptn, and Dempsey as vc...Clint got me a sweet 30 pts :) Mignolet and Zamora being other heroes of my weekend!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement