Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[FPL] - Gameweek 27 Match Day Thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

At least Stephen Ireland starts for Villa :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Richards is annoying, I don't have Aguero thank god and I decided against captaining Silva so my team isn't too banged up over it. I just hope Silva or Richards don't make a cameo but I'm nearly 100% sure Silva and Aguero will both come on towards the end.

Now I need Ireland and Shotton to be starting or else I'm f*cked.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Bought in Richards when Kompany got 4 match ban. Richards has only completed 60 minutes for 2 of man city's 7 recent pl clean sheets. Has turned into a massive mistake. Have Aguero captain too. Wonder if trap could take over man city, at least we'd feel more secure in our selections.

Same with myself.

FatRat wrote: »
    Richards is annoying, I don't have Aguero thank god and I decided against captaining Silva so my team isn't too banged up over it. I just hope Silva or Richards don't make a cameo but I'm nearly 100% sure Silva and Aguero will both come on towards the end.

Now I need Ireland and Shotton to be starting or else I'm f*cked.
    Both start

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Nice one! Both out of position too!

Does anyone have all the line-ups? Wanna make sure all my players are starting. Apart from Richards and Silva obviously :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭G.K.

Blackburn (vs Villa): Robinson, Olsson, Dann, Hanley, Orr, Petrovic, Nzonzi, Pedersen, Hoilett, Formica, Yakubu

Villa (vs Blackburn): Given Hutton Cuellar Collins Warnock Albrighton Nzog Ireland Gabby Herd Petrov

Man City (vs Bolton): Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy, Pizarro, Barry, Johnson, Yaya Toure, Nasri, Balotelli.

Bolton (vs Man City): Bogdan, Steinsson, Knight, Wheater, Ricketts, Reo-Coker, Ream, Pratley, M Davies, Miyaichi, Ngog

QPR (vs Everton): Kenny, Hill, Derry, Taarabt, Traore, Buzsaky, Barton, Wright-Phillips, Ferdinand, Onuoha, Zamora.

Everton (vs QPR): Howard, Hibbert, Baines, Heitinga, Drenthe, Stracqualursi, Distin, Cahill, Neville, Pienaar, Fellaini

Norwich (vs Stoke): Ruddy, Martin, Ward, Whitbread, Naughton, Pilkington, Howson, Johnson, Elliott Bennett, Surman, Holt

Stoke (vs Norwich): Begovic, Wilkinson, Huth, Shawcross, Wilson, Shotton, Whelan, Whitehead, Etherington, Crouch, Walters.

WBA (vs Chelsea): Foster; Reid, McAuley, Olsson, Ridgewell; Odemwingie, Mulumbu, Morrison, Andrews, Thomas; Fortune.

Chelsea (vs WBA): Cech, Ivanovic, Cahill, Luiz, Cole, Ramires, Essien, Lampard, Sturridge, Drogba, Mata

Wigan (vs Swansea): Al Habsi, Alcaraz, McCarthy, Caldwell (c), Di Santo, Gomez, McArthur, Boyce, Sammon, Beausejour, Figueroa

Swansea (vs Wigan): Vorm, Williams (c), Taylor, Caulker, Britton, Graham, Sinclair, Dyer, Rangel, Allan, Sigurdsson

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Balls... If Kelly doesn't start I won't even have 11 players.

He better not give Aguero a runout, I'm still happy if my captaincy swaps to Dempsey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Maggie McGaggie

roryc wrote: »

He better not give Aguero a runout, I'm still happy if my captaincy swaps to Dempsey

Imo,Aguero will play a bit-part today unfortunately. Sickened by man city line-up today. Considering how few matches there are left this season, one would expect a full strength team every time. Richards is no longer a front line player. Wasn't sure until today as he was carrying a few knocks but mancini now has more faith in zabaleta.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Hairy Nipples 87

He scores when he wants, he scores when he wants! Robin Van Persie, he scores when he wants!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Nice finish, but you have to ask questions of Reina being beaten at his near post from that angle.

• Advertisement

Hope Aguero stays on the bench . Have Vp as vice captain

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,819 ✭✭✭✭dahat

In the same boat as you cpt wise,should have stuck with RVP!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Hope Aguero stays on the bench . Have Vp as vice captain

Same here. Had a mini heart-attack when I couldn't remember who was my VC.

RVP is a must. Anyone who doesn't have him really hasn't a clue at this stage. A lad I know refuses to bring him in because he reckons he'll get injured soon and doesn't trust him. 43 goals in 44 league games says he hasn't a ****ing bulls notion.

I really hope that Arsenal can hold onto him next season. He's a joy to watch. One of the most technically gifted players in the league. Rivals anyone for hitting spectacular volleys. If he is to move then of course I'd like him to move to United.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭cup of tea

Took a 4pt to bring in Aguero, and I'm not usually the one for taking points hits :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Richards not even on the bench. At least we won't be in for a 89th minute surprise

My hat lives to fight another day...

My hat lives to fight another day...

I'm so pi**ed off. Can't believe Arsenal won that. Have to thank the woodwork, their keeper, and of course VP. Gutted :(

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭shangri la

I'm some fool to have taken out rvp for rooney. sin e.

Balotelli's wasted 2 very good chances now.

Suarez actually played well, I'm debating using my wildcard tomorrow and bring in a front line of Rooney, RVP and Suarez. If he doesn't do well over the double GW I'll get rid of him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭me m

why was everyone jumping on the aguero captain band wagon? not like he has been that prolific. RVP all the way . doesnt matter the opposition he scores when he wants :D Now need odemwingie to get something against chelsea. Have that russian dude up front for fulham . not going to search the correct spelling. he looks tidy and wolves are due another hiding.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Drenthe and Clichy goals

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Drenthe scores!

About 3 months too late.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭me m

Drenthe and Clichy goals

there was an enough of a deflection on clichys shot to put in down as own goal. changed course of ball so should be down as own goal steinnson

The Roystenator is back! :pac:

me m wrote: »
    why was everyone jumping on the aguero captain band wagon? not like he has been that prolific. RVP all the way . doesnt matter the opposition he scores when he wants :D Now need odemwingie to get something against chelsea. Have that russian dude up front for fulham . not going to search the correct spelling. he looks tidy and wolves are due another hiding.

Just call him Podge

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 378 ✭✭Bigtoe107

Zamora and Siggurson with goals, damn clean sheet for al-habsi gone

Sigurdsson scored, 1-0 to Swansea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭shadowcomplex

Yes sigoursson scored

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,819 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Sigurdsson scored, 1-0 to Swansea.

Getting Siggy with it!!!!!!.....how lame was that but after a poor start with alot of no shows this will do

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement