Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[FPL] - Gameweek 27 Match Day Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

After all that, go vice captain Ba!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Double post: and Richards, you're out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

47 from just 5 players so far. Green arrows again this week!

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

kennyb3 wrote: »
    Change looking likely at top of boards league.

Only just glanced at the top 6 players after reading your post. Lot of players to play tomorrow anyway. Think I'll drop to 4th as things stand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Switched VC to Silva from VanPersie.. Clever!! Aguero captain of course

Was so close to bringing in Sigurdson too but decided to keep Moses as they were home!

Bad, bad day!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭shadowcomplex

I really hope bale does not play tomorrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Vorm - 6
    Caulker - 9
    Shotton - 6
    Siggurdson - 13
    Ireland - 2
    The Yak - 2
    VP - 10

Sessegnon, Dempsey (c) , Rooney and Simpson to play.

On 48 points. How could this Saturday possibly have gone any better? Wow.

Well.... I suppose a goal from Ireland and The Yak wouldn't have hurt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,104 ✭✭✭G1032

30 points at the moment with RVP as vice captain.
    Really hope that Bale doesn't play tomorrow cos Caulker will come in with his 9 (+bonus maybe) for him.
    Bale will play though and the guy in my money league whos 20 points ahead of me gets Caulker coming on................:mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Surprised with the number of people who played Swansea defenders today. Had kept 1 clean sheet in 10, and all got paid off hansomely especially Caulker. If Kelly doesn't play tomorrow, I have NTaylor off bench as third sub so at least I'll get a slice of the action.

RVP and Siggursson made the gameweek so far (29 points after bonus) and it's nice to get 2 cleanies for the first time in a while (Huth and Kompany)

My captaincy moves to Dempsey so tomorrow could be a big day in the course of my season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

45 so far with 5 to play,not bad considering how it started out and with no captain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Hairy Nipples 87

Fair play to anyone who has Siggursson in their team, fair to say hes gone fairly unoticed in fantasy terms! Hes also a gem in the football manager aswel beleive it or not, did he sign from Hoffenheim in January??

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Fair play to anyone who has Siggursson in their team, fair to say hes gone fairly unoticed in fantasy terms! Hes also a gem in the football manager aswel beleive it or not, did he sign from Hoffenheim in January??

Yeah Hoffenheim. He had 9 goals in 36 games for them. What's more impressive is that he scored an astonishing 19 goals in 42 games for Reading.

Richards was injured today so he hasn't lost his place on the team or anything like that. Zabaleta also injured so Richards looks set to return to City next week. I won't be dropping him anyways I'd say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

22 + 6 for Shawcross coming on + an extra 10 for VP getting captaincy from Aguero = 38 with 7 to play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭carlcon

After all the arguing in the first few weeks of the season about having a good bench instead of having the cheapest players you can find, I think Mancini alone has made the "must have a good bench" gang a tidy profit this season.

I have a guarenteed 22 points coming on, plus BAE. Then if Smalling doesn't play tomorrow, I have another 6 from Taylor.

Looks dodgy tonight with only 13 points on the board so far, but with those points, 4 defenders, 2 midfielders, and a striker still to play... I think it's a safe enough week. But that's without any captain (Manciniiiiiiiiii! :mad:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

McAuley on the bench as last sub with 12 points. Lovely :rolleyes::rolleyes::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭dublinhead

A week where a strong bench is important.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 667 ✭✭✭DazzlerIE

Siggurdsson did the business for me

Had my vice captaincy on Kompany, decided to play it safe for fear of Kun getting rested

29 points with eight to play (+six extra points for Kompany)

46 in the world :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Down to 30,000 overall. Only have 11 points on the pitch. 22 and bonuses to come off the bench. Then RVP has to get the captaincy.

7 players playing tomorrow. Hopefully they all play. No injuries or silly tactically moves by managers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

Including conservative expected bonus points I've got 53 with 6 to play including Dempsey (C). My best week in a long time!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭shadowcomplex

43 points with the following to play

Dempsey(c)
    Assou Ekotto
    Evans
    Bale
    Rooney
    McClean

If any of those dont play in comes Caulker with his 9 pts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,913 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Started sig and caulker ahead of Evans and sess. Thanks to silva and Richards they're coming on. 3rdsub bae if bale doesn't play, 1st time ive benched bae, 42 from 5 with capt yakubu the one bad one

Moving on up to 2nd in my money league and up To150 on boards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

NUFC (4-4-2): Krul; Simpson, Williamson, Coloccini (c), Santon; R Taylor, Cabaye, Tiote, Gutierrez; Cisse, Ba

#SAFC v Newcastle Mignolet; Bardlsey, O'shea, Turner, Richardson; Larsson, Cattermole, Gardner, McLean; Sessegnon; Bendtner” 

Sessegnon lookng lively. I can see Sunderland beating Newcastle without a bother today.

4 yellow cards, not even 25 minutes through. McLean and simpson being the notable card earners.

Edit: Now Ba has picked one up. There shall be reds today lads. Plenty of them. Hopefully Ba and McLean :)

**** it. Ba and McClean have yellows already and only 22 in. Penalty to Sunderland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Bendtner goal .

Bendtner scores.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,209 ✭✭✭PopTarts

FatRat wrote: »
    4 yellow cards, not even 25 minutes through. McLean and simpson being the notable card earners.

Edit: Now Ba has picked one up. There shall be reds today lads. Plenty of them. Hopefully Ba and McLean :)

6 now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,209 ✭✭✭PopTarts

Turner assist.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement