Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How ironic!

• 03-03-2012 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭

Jobs expo is on the RDS today with a queue of people facing the prospect of leaving their country.....and around the corner the FF ard fheis is on full of muppets kissing the arse of the FF hierarchy on their massive wages and unvouched expenses. What a disgrace!!M Martin taking sh*t about reform and accountability,half of them should be in jail.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

Its like rai-ee-ain, on your wedding day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,660 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Quiet down Alanis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

bonzos wrote: »
    Jobs expo is on the RDS today with a queue of people facing the prospect of leaving their country.....and around the corner the FF ard fheis is on full of muppets kissing the arse of the FF hierarchy on their massive wages and unvouched expenses. What a disgrace!!M Martin taking sh*t about reform and accountability,half of them should be in jail.

Ha! The jokes on them. All stuck in that room on a nice day like this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,257 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

FF are unpopular? They're slimeballs? High salaries? Expenses?

This is all news to me OP, thatnks for keeping me up to date!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭200yrolecrank

It still amazes me when you get some thick boorish moron on the radio defending them and saying" me faather was a fianna failure and his faather before him,sure we made a few mishtakes".
    They still have support here unfortunately,it's nothing new.
    What's even funnier is were bloody paying for some of this ard eis crap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭RachaelVO

I don't see this ending well, for either FF or this thread!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

Quiet down Alanis

Hey, you must have a fork...I'll swap ya 1 fork for 10,000 spoons...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 963 ✭✭✭NinjaK

Half of them? All of them should be publicly hanged

It still amazes me when you get some thick boorish moron on the radio defending them and saying" me faather was a fianna failure and his faather before him,sure we made a few mishtakes".
    They still have support here unfortunately,it's nothing new.
    What's even funnier is were bloody paying for some of this ard eis crap.

THis is not surprising!

We live in a country where we inherit our religion from our parents and are not permitted to have our own views about it. Where if the name "Mary" is passed down through the generations, it's no problem for them to give the child that as their middle name.... despite the fact they're got a penis!

And then later in life, poor aul Paddy-Mary has to make up for his parents' disappointment in never having a daughter by wearing the family wedding dress on his big day!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,129 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

MrStuffins wrote: »
    THis is not surprising!

We live in a country where we inherit our religion from our parents and are not permitted to have our own views about it. Where if the name "Mary" is passed down through the generations, it's no problem for them to give the child that as their middle name.... despite the fact they're got a penis!

And then later in life, poor aul Paddy-Mary has to make up for his parents' disappointment in never having a daughter by wearing the family wedding dress on his big day!

This sounds too personal, you wouldn't be Paddy-Mary Stuffins by any chance?:(

• Advertisement

ejmaztec wrote: »
    This sounds too personal, you wouldn't be Paddy-Mary Stuffins by any chance?:(

People think it's "Mister" Stuffins...........

But it's actually M.R. Stuffins, Mary-Regina Stuffins :(:(:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Is the expo tomorrow as well?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

RachaelVO wrote: »
    I don't see this ending well, for either FF or this thread!

One I don't mind - the other, we can only hope the thread ends well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Buffman

Is the expo tomorrow as well?

Ye, it is. Get there early if you're interested, as I heard there was so many people there today they had to close the doors and turn people away!

http://www.rds.ie/cat_event_detail.jsp?itemID=1099554

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

You don't have to take a 'smart' meter if you don't want one, opt-out is available.

Buy drinks in 3L or bigger plastic bottles or glass bottles or cartons to avoid the DRS fee.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Cool,cheers, is it for J1s as well?

Buffman wrote: »
    Ye, it is. Get there early if you're interested, as I heard there was so many people there today they had to close the doors and turn people away!

Thats a pity.
    Some people will have travelled from the other side of the country just to get there today.

Biggins wrote: »
    Thats a pity.
    Some people will have travelled from the other side of the country just to get there today.

They should've thought about that before they came to our county trying to take our jobs! Bleedin imigints!

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭bonzos

Just to put the icing on the FF cake look who turned up
    http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/mixed-reception-for-ahern-at-ff-ard-fheis-542126.html

All they need now is O'Donoghue in the limo!

http://www.thejournal.ie/in-pictures-the-working-abroad-expo-at-the-rds-372594-Mar2012/

Pictures in actual article also.
    <Sean Sherlock disapproves of your quote>

According to reports, they also had to close the car park and outside roads also, it was that packed with those attending.
    A sad state of affairs - and the party that helped create this mess is just around the building corner holding its own shindig!

Ironic indeed!

Photo of the day:
    http://www.thejournal.ie/photo-of-the-day-372546-Mar2012/
    The creep had the nerve to turn up around the corner!

LOL

Sean Sherlock can stick my posting of the article where the sun don't shine!

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭Johnny Foreigner

The best of it was idiots having their photo taken with Bertie Ahern.
    Disgrace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

I don't know what irony is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

A Nuremberg Trial event would be more suitable for these b@stards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

A Nuremberg Trial event would be more suitable for these b@stards

And we might as well include the current shower of Fúcktards while we're at it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭Taco Corp

Just to add insult to injury, the cunts took all the parking spaces

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Surley wrote: »
    Just to add insult to injury, the cunts took all the parking spaces

They took all of our parking spaces Surley. They took all our spaces.

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭bonzos

Just watching Micheal Martin on tv lecturing us on how to run a country. He is in a room with many people who should not be getting paid a pension for the damage they done to this country. Alot of them did not have the backbone to even stand for election.They took the money and gave us the two fingers....what a disgrace!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Woodsocks

Those jokers out at the expo focked up big time. Thousands of people lined down the street only to be told the doors are closed. They should have expected big crowds for this one and have a couple of places to enter or flagged it a ticket only affair.
    Christ this country is going from bad to worse.
    I'd love to wipe that smirk of bertie aherns face....AAAGGGHHHAA !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Cicero wrote: »
    Hey, you must have a fork...I'll swap ya 1 fork for 10,000 spoons...

anyone got a KNIFE? :P

• Advertisement

Second day of the FF AGM and second day of the Expo.

One had to shut its doors (permanently I think) due to the massive numbers attending and wanting to attend!
    Guess which one!

http://www.thejournal.ie/working-abroad-expo-shuts-doors-early-due-to-crowds-373183-Mar2012/
    AS HUNDREDS CONTINUE to queue outside the RDS to gain entry to the Working Abroad Expo, organisers have had to close the door to those without tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭marketty

I'm sure none of the thousands at the expo ever voted for FF. just like nobody on boards ever did right?

marketty wrote: »
    I'm sure none of the thousands at the expo ever voted for FF. just like nobody on boards ever did right?

I sure many made that mistake of placing their trust in FF - now they are sadly paying for it - as will their offspring (and my kids) will be in decades to come.

Is that what you (don't!) want to hear?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭barney4001

The return of the irish wakes,pity theres no coffin ships now so we could put all the polititions senators bankers property developers etc on them

Advertisement