Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Brands Direct Authentic?

• 03-03-2012 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

I have found this place on facebook they also have a website, now to me it looks real but im not an expert i'd like to get other opinions before I order the prices are a few euro cheaper nothing huge like u see on ebay mac eyeshadows for like 5 euro u know thats fake straight away but they have the eyeshadows for 10-13 euro. http://www.facebook.com/brandsdirect I know majority of facebook pages sell fake cosmetics I was caught out before I would never use fake stuff as its not safe but i'm intrigued by this one. Also another one is www.cheapsmells.com I'd appreciate some help thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 eskimo0906

I know your post is a long time ago but I had to post a reply. Avoid these organisations like the plague!! They are at best stolen or at worst harmful to your health. Mac have never ever sold eyeshadows for €10, maybe in the 90s but certainly not now a days. Not even pro members get it at those prices! Beaut.ie had a few great posts on how to spot fake products and featured a side by side comparison of fake benefit and mac products. Within the last few weeks Mac themselves sent out an email to their newsletter recipients warning about people claiming to be selling their products. Brands like mac only ever sell through high end stores like Brown Thomas, in airport duty free stores and on their own site. I got duped years ago when I was young by a facebook page claiming to be selling mac makeup. I got a copy of studio fix powder+foundation and a brush set. Looking back it was so insanely fake it was almost funny and it's no wonder my skin was so bad after. I honestly don't know how they even thought they would get away with it. I've been using actual mac products for a long time now so at least I'm wiser myself to it. It's just not worth shelling out your money for something that is potentially harmful and only lining the pockets of con artists.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 427 ✭✭RebelScorned

Not affiliated in any way with BD but I am a beauty blogger and have lots of beauty blogger friends. BD sell 100% genuine products. I recently bought a mac msf in Blonde and its 100% legit. I would never order MAC from Facebook but BD came highly recommended by ladies who know their MAC and I would have zero qualms about placing an order with them again. Fast service, lovely girl called Rachel will answer any questions you have

Advertisement