Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

God Of War IV trailer leaked

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

A lot of people claiming this video is a fake, mainly due to the fact that it has an ESRB rating already.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Andy!!

What you reckon the rating was going to say? It's pretty predictable at this point.

My question is, PS3 or PS4 launch title? The latter would seem to be a pretty good idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Andy!! wrote: »
    What you reckon the rating was going to say? It's pretty predictable at this point.

My question is, PS3 or PS4 launch title? The latter would seem to be a pretty good idea.
    Probably because it's far too early for the game to have a rating at all. The game would have to have a completed script, be able to demonstrate all major gameplay aspects and nearly be in beta for the ESRB to issue a rating.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

gizmo wrote: »
    Probably because it's far too early for the game to have a rating at all. The game would have to have a completed script, be able to demonstrate all major gameplay aspects and nearly be in beta for the ESRB to issue a rating.

based on its previous games its probably a given its 18s :pac:

• Site Banned Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Andy!!

krudler wrote: »
    based on its previous games its probably a given its 18s :pac:

Exactly. Unless this is a game where you unicorns against other unicorn enthusiasts, the ESRB were probably keen to be part of the development for much of the process.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

They can be involved in the process as much as they like but in order to publicise an official rating they must have seen all "pertinent content". The Rating Process can be read about here.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

I'm sure there will be a god of war IV but that isn't a real trailer. i know teasers are minimalist but it looks like concept art slapped together & disguised via shaky cam to hide that it's shot off a monitor (well it looks that way to me). The surrounding factors as previously mentioned all point to being a big fat phoney!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Defo fake. But nice try.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Adverts are rated too, so if a trailer contains too much blood nudity etc sites have to put an age gate on it thats what the rating here could be in referece too.

But if that is a GOW4 trailer its pretty poor. It looks more like a very early mock up the kind that usually never see the light of day.

Advertisement