Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

our laws are a joke

Options
  • 03-03-2012 5:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

here we have a well known scumbag who got

ARRESTED for beating a man over the head with a hammer less then 5 weeks ago,

ARRESTED for beating up an old man in his own home and robbing him 3 weeks ago,

ARRESTED for drug dealing 3 days ago

and only half an hour ago i passed over ballybricken and spotted the same scumbag sitting at the bullpost on the middle of the hill drinking cans and intimidating anyone who walks near him,

our laws are a joke.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

People like him keep the system going, Think of all the money (free legal aid) the solicitors get, All the work the Gardaí get from his crimes, This is the reality...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

How do we know for certain he was involved in all of the above?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 tawdy

charlemont wrote: »
    People like him keep the system going, Think of all the money (free legal aid) the solicitors get, All the work the Gardaí get from his crimes, This is the reality...

not forgetting

190 euro a week on the dole
    free electricity
    free fuel allownce
    free tv licence
    free bin collection
    free doctors
    free dentist
    lyons club christmas hamper
    st vincent de paul
    free dinner every day in mens hostle in lady lane for him and his dogs

the list goes on and on

Sully wrote: »
    How do we know for certain he was involved in all of the above?

because his name was mentioned on wlr the other day for drug pushing and the dogs on the street knows he done everythin else

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭membersonly

tawdy wrote: »
    because his name was mentioned on wlr the other day for drug pushing and the dogs on the street knows he done everythin else

Mentioned for drug pushing? What did they say exactly billythepig?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭1967

He was one of the people arrested and in court the other day and his name and address were mentioned in the media.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭shadowcomplex

The thing is if any law abising citizen was to lash out at him theyd probably get more of a punishment

Can they still not be named here even though they were named in the media?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Can they still not be named here even though they were named in the media?

Yeah, if they were named in the media but supply the link the audio. Gotta be careful you don't name everyone as being committing the same offense - were some of them not up for different reasons than others?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

and only half an hour ago i passed over ballybricken and spotted the same scumbag sitting at the bullpost on the middle of the hill drinking cans and intimidating anyone who walks near him,

our laws are a joke.

Tawdy, I know it's very frustrating but the law has to run its course. It's called due process.

It seems to me he's digging a bigger and deeper hole for himself. The law will eventually catch up with him.

• Advertisement

Sully wrote: »
    Yeah, if they were named in the media but supply the link the audio. Gotta be careful you don't name everyone as being committing the same offense - were some of them not up for different reasons than others?

I've no idea I haven't been following it really. Just think it's strange that tawdy/billythepig is afraid to name any names even though he's so sure they've been named in the media.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

remember the ' innocent until proven guilty ' thing

I've no idea I haven't been following it really. Just think it's strange that tawdy/billythepig is afraid to name any names even though he's so sure they've been named in the media.

i didn't name him to protect this site,
    he was named in the meadia on one of these offences but hasn't been named on the other two YET.
    But the dogs on the street knows its him, even his own 3.

filthy well known scumbag is all he is.

i didn't name him to protect this site,
    he was named in the meadia on one of these offences but hasn't been named on the other two YET.
    But the dogs on the street knows its him, even his own 3.

filthy well known scumbag is all he is.

If he's been named in the media you can post the link to your source and the site will be fine.

Don't be silly billy, what's the point of starting a thread in outrage if you aren't willing to stick your neck out and name the individual? All mouth and no trousers I'd say, internet warrior if ever I saw one.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,950 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

If he's been named in the media you can post the link to your source and the site will be fine.

Don't be silly billy, what's the point of starting a thread in outrage if you aren't willing to stick your neck out and name the individual? All mouth and no trousers I'd say, internet warrior if ever I saw one.

There'd be no problem naming the person in regards to the crime in the link. There would be a problem with naming someone for the other two crimes mentioned.

Quazzie wrote: »
    There'd be no problem naming the person in regards to the crime in the link. There would be a problem with naming someone for the other two crimes mentioned.

Makes perfect sense. Thread should be locked in that case, there's no point to it and will only lead to trouble.

Makes perfect sense. Thread should be locked in that case, there's no point to it and will only lead to trouble.

why should it be locked ?
    there was no names mentioned here.

only when the mods on here give me permission then i will have no problem naming him,
    anyway, unless you been living in the wilderness for the last 2 months you should know who it is, everyone else do.

only when the mods on here give me permission then i will have no problem naming him,
    anyway, unless you been living in the wilderness for the last 2 months you should know who it is, everyone else do.

Ah billy, it's not like you to be afraid of a slap on the wrist from a mod.

Anyway, good to have ya back. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Nypd

Billy doesn't need a reason to start a thread, he just needs a start thread button and a random thought

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

You've been given permission already.

I don't know who your talking about and I don't live in the wilderness.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭thomasm

our laws are a joke.

What exactly do you need to do to get remanded in custody in this country.

thomasm wrote: »

You need to be convicted of a crime in court. I wouldn't take the OP very seriously here if I was you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

You need to be convicted of a crime in court. I wouldn't take the OP very seriously here if I was you.

Lads, You can even be remanded in custody for missing court, Its up to the Gardaí to ask for a remand in custody, They can outline the reasons why he/she is a risk and the judge can refuse it or grant the remand application. In the case of the person we are discussing here, He seems to be given a free reign to cause trouble so he is probably giving the Gardaí information.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭thomasm

Lads, You can even be remanded in custody for missing court, Its up to the Gardaí to ask for a remand in custody, They can outline the reasons why he/she is a risk and the judge can refuse it or grant the remand application. In the case of the person we are discussing here, He seems to be given a free reign to cause trouble so he is probably giving the Gardaí information.

I was obviously a bit light on the sarcasm .I can't believe someone with his record was not remanded after the first incident

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭batm!ke

I was obviously a bit light on the sarcasm .I can't believe someone with his record was not remanded after the first incident

Who, billy or this dog fella? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

By all accounts this individual is a right tweety bird albeit without knowing his two new buddies from Dublin were actually members of the force, he told them lots of names,

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭phelo2121

OH I have no idea who yer talking bout but dying to know and can't find it on news will someone pm me and tell me haha so nosey can't help it!!

He used to be called Billythepig but now he's called Tawdy, don't tell anyone that though, he's trying to start a fresh...;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭Media999

Half of Cork prison was realeased in the last few months. The government cant afford to keep them in there!!

So to answer your question. Work harder!!! youve half a million on the dole to support :pac:

Advertisement