Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need nightlife help please!

Options
  • 03-03-2012 5:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Can anybody help me i was wondering if there is a rave scene anywhere in Ireland? Really want to experience a nice 24hr rave like the old stories i've heard so much about. Please if you have any information help me!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭blueyedson

Achill Island is hopping every weekend.

:) Seriously tho in short i dont think so..you might find the odd private party after gigs around dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

Only way of doing it apart from organising something privately in a remote spot or big house is:

1) Go to a club night

2) Find a later option for after such as Das Boot or some of the more clandestine afterhours clubs.

3) Hit the Breakfast club in the Dark Horse circa 7.30 am

All this info is Dublin based obviously, and is about as close as you're gonna get to 24h clubbing.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭nanoro

What / where is Das Boot?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Jarlath12 wrote: »
    Can anybody help me i was wondering if there is a rave scene anywhere in Ireland? Really want to experience a nice 24hr rave like the old stories i've heard so much about. Please if you have any information help me!

Just go on to the oldskool thread and read through a couple of pages of that. You'll feel like you've lost a day of your life and the music is just as sh¡te on there as it was bitd… :D;):p:o:rolleyes::):mad::(:eek:confused::P:cool::pac:

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Just go on to the oldskool thread and read through a couple of pages of that. You'll feel like you've lost a day of your life and the music is just as sh¡te on there as it was bitd… :D;):p:o:rolleyes::):mad::(:eek:confused::P:cool::pac:

That wasn't much of a break now was it?!

• Advertisement

That wasn't much of a break now was it?!

haha, no. The Christian Techno thread drew me back in…

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

haha, no. The Christian Techno thread drew me back in…

Well I can understand why - the lure of such topics must be impossible to resist!

Well I can understand why - the lure of such topics must be impossible to resist!

I love me Jesus!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Sledgehammer2

Jarlath12 wrote: »
    Should have gone to the project001 all-nighter on St. Patricks night gone. That is the start of something special in amazing dublin city location. Keep an eye out for the next one as its invite only...i.e ticket only. Any its byob, so cheap as :))

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭badgerbaiter

Always but if ur nt hearing about them u dnt mix wit the rite people ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

nanoro wrote: »
    What / where is Das Boot?

It's a German police boat on the grand canal that loads up about 2.30am and pumps the tunes til about 7.00am most Friday nights.

Advertisement