Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colleges Hurling

Options
  • 03-03-2012 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭

Anybody know the result of the Leinster final today between CBS & Kierans?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 homestyle

kierans won by 2...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

So CBS go the back-door route now against the Munster runners-up? Anyone any idea who that is?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

andyman wrote: »
    So CBS go the back-door route now against the Munster runners-up? Anyone any idea who that is?

I think its Nenagh CBS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Green Brigade

Benny Cake wrote: »
    I think its Nenagh CBS

Yeah Waterford Colleges beat em. I think Nenagh had a man sent off as well. CBS should of won today.

There's a Waterford Colleges team now? Christ.

Imagine a Kilkenny Colleges team :O

Who shone for CBS? More concerned about Owen McGrath's performance in particular. Was his younger brother Cathal playing too?

• Advertisement

overall the vast majority of the team played very well.Cassin, O.mc grath langton clifford and doyle played very well.Mc grath at 6 is the driver of the team and inspirational to the lads around him. His younger brother at 4 does'nt make many mistakes, he is young but may be one to watch in the future. he seams to have a great pair of wrists.Cbs play again next saturday, back door system and i would'nt be surprised if they can go all the way to the final.it would be fair to say that kierans got out of jail today.

homestyle wrote: »
    overall the vast majority of the team played very well.Cassin, O.mc grath langton clifford and doyle played very well.Mc grath at 6 is the driver of the team and inspirational to the lads around him. His younger brother at 4 does'nt make many mistakes, he is young but may be one to watch in the future. he seams to have a great pair of wrists.Cbs play again next saturday, back door system and i would'nt be surprised if they can go all the way to the final.it would be fair to say that kierans got out of jail today.

Do ya think the Kierans CF Donnelly should of been sent off? I do, think Dom bottled it to be honest.

dont like to see anyone young lad sent off but to do what he did in front of ref he should have got red. everyone around me including journalists were expecting red..The ref gave the collage another leinster title.hopefully cbs can come through the back door

homestyle wrote: »

Cathal McGrath's only in 3rd year, I believe? To be playing, never mind starting, at this level already says a lot about the talent he possesses. CBS could add another All-Ireland if he can keep improving and if they have the players to build around him. What were their Juniors like this year? Also, who are the coaching staff for the Seniors this year?

Hope to catch the game next week, where's it being played? Portlaoise?

andyman wrote: »
    Cathal McGrath's only in 3rd year, I believe? To be playing, never mind starting, at this level already says a lot about the talent he possesses. CBS could add another All-Ireland if he can keep improving and if they have the players to build around him. What were their Juniors like this year? Also, who are the coaching staff for the Seniors this year?

Hope to catch the game next week, where's it being played? Portlaoise?

The Juniors beat Kierans in the Leinster Final by a point on a terrible day, good few weeks back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

Any result from todays game between CBS & Nenagh?

The CBS were playing Waterford Colleges and won by a goal in extra time. 2 12 to 1 12.

Excellent result. Who've they got in the semi's? Nenagh?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭cathalio11

Great performance by the lads against Waterford :)

Best wishes to Kilkenny CBS in their Quest for Glory in the ALL IRELAND SENIOR collages Hurling final on Saturday . This will be a tough game for them but if they play well they can win. A lot of support will be needed in Thurles so if you support kilkenny hurling, Go along.

Advertisement