Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

similar to Killarney National Park in Mallow

Options
  • 03-03-2012 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭

I don't know Mallow or the surroundings all that well. I was recently asked to house-share with someone in this area. Neither of us would be well familiar with Mallow and we're just looking in to the situation at the moment and I could even turn in to a regular in this forum here too :eek:

but can anyone tell me:

If you are familiar with the Killarney National Park:

Is their anything even remotey similar in or near the Mallow area? Similar in terms of hikes; jogging & walking tracks and trails? I know that Killarney won't be beaten for the scenery ;) but where would the Mallow equivalent be or where do most people do their outdoor jogging & hikes?

I will miss Killarney National Park and surrounding town views :( but if circumstances allow; then I'll enjoy this change hugely!

Any advice or recommendations would be appreciated by me :)

Comments

Advertisement