Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bad Breath.

• 03-03-2012 8:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hello,

My partner has seriously bad breath and I need some help. Does anyone know where I could get pro fresh? Heard good reports about the product or any other ideas to cure the problem? She brushes, flosses, mouthwash but still has the problem. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Its either a gum (periodontal disease) or tooth problem (decay) or a stomach problem. Go to a dentist and see if its a dental problem and if not go to a doctor. There is no product that does anything more than mask the smell for a short period of time, its like hanging a airfreshner in a sewer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

Its either a gum (periodontal disease) or tooth problem (decay) or a stomach problem. Go to a dentist and see if its a dental problem and if not go to a doctor. There is no product that does anything more than mask the smell for a short period of time, its like hanging a airfreshner in a sewer.

Or possibly a chronic impacted wisdom tooth infection... As fitz says get a dental check first, if all clear talk to your gp....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 755 ✭✭✭sea_monkey

or tonsil stones

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

sea_monkey wrote: »
    or tonsil stones
    stones or tonsillitis??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 755 ✭✭✭sea_monkey

stones, youtube it.

i had them once.
    felt like i had a lump in my throat for ages. went to the doctor was told it was my adams apple???
    thought nothing of it even went to the dentist a couple times they never mentioned anything.

then one morning eating weetabix i choked, coughed and out it popped.
    some googling and i found what it was, watched a few videos and cleared the rest of it away doing what they do in the vids. it smells like death

ugggggghhhh i had repressed this memory. damn you boards!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40 FrFester

I reckon stones too !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Hey chaps lets leave the amateur diagnosis along. We do not have enough information. Stones are quite rare and periodontal disease is common. When you hear hooves don't think zebra's. Just because the OPs misses is spending time cleaning does not means its being done effectivly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

When you hear hooves don't think zebra's.
    Ha. Love that line :D

Advertisement