Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

organising and holding a market

Options
  • 03-03-2012 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭

i am looking into arranging a market, where stall holders would pay a pitch fee for the day/weekend etc, would sell a range of things like any other market, I have the location which will be rented from a friend and have looked in public liability...i have contact the local council to see what else i need or am required to do to be able to run the market but no-one I talk to knows anything about what I need!!!

so looking some help here folks:D

what else should i be looking for or require? I have traders already keen for pitches, i have the location all prepared and was looking to have it going this month, was even thinking at this stage to just go ahead and start market with insurance in place etc and deal with whoever has a problem with something when it comes!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭trixyben

just looking to see if anyone can offer any help or advise again on this ne as im completely hitting my head off a brick wall when it comes to contacting the county council, the guards etc etc none of them know how to advise me...

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭Anthony O Brien

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭billybunty

trixyben wrote: »
    just looking to see if anyone can offer any help or advise again on this ne as im completely hitting my head off a brick wall when it comes to contacting the county council, the guards etc etc none of them know how to advise me...
    Apologies nothing to offer but am just amazed that the local councils dont know! Im sure you must be bewildered by thr whole process. Id go ahead and start esp if you have insuance. Maybe call food safety authority and health & safety authority too.you will need sinage!

Advertisement