Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ceramic frying pans

Options
  • 03-03-2012 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭

I was thinking of buying a ceramic coating frying pan. Has anyone bought one and if so what do you think of it ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,778 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

I have one & find it super. Not a lot to say apart from that really.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

I have one & find it super. Not a lot to say apart from that really.
    Can you remember where you got it, I've had a look online but the postage charges are mental. Had a quick look in town today without success

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,796 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Le Creuset have a ceramic frying pan in their range so you could check with anywhere that sells their stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Kat1170

Can you use metal utensils with them or wood/plastic/silicone only ? Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 22,778 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

I bought mine in a local supermarket in Switzerland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

I bought mine in a local supermarket in Switzerland.
    Sorry Hill Billy, you'd think I'd have noticed your location before asking !
    irish_goat wrote: »
    Le Creuset have a ceramic frying pan in their range so you could check with anywhere that sells their stuff.
    Thanks Irish goat, I will check out the Le Creuset one. I think Arnotts have 20% off at them moment.

Advertisement