Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connecting to the Wii Shopping Channel

Options
  • 03-03-2012 9:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi. I'm living in Bulgaria and can't connected to the Wii Shopping Channel. I have a broadband connection, the country setting is correct and everything appears to be fine on that side. When I do try to connect I get the message "WiiConnect24 and Wii Shop Channel service is not currently being offered". I contacted customer services, but they weren't much help. Anyone had similar experiences? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Do you have an option to change the DNS servers?

Ideally a proxy would be best. Some thing like this http://www.hidemynet.com/index.php?a=setup&t=30

Used to live over there for a while myself actually but never had call to trick about with consoles to get access to xbox live or wii shop etc.

Advertisement