Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeating LC

• 03-03-2012 9:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 470 ✭✭

Hi all ! ;)
    I know that you can't change your LCVP portfolio and you can use the same home ec journal so i was wondering if u repeat your LC do you have to repeat maths ? and can you use your old pictures and roleplays for German ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

No idea about German, but you don't have to repeat Maths if you've gotten the right grade in it the first time 'round. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

I don't think you can keep the same Home-Economics journal :?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 470 ✭✭angela1711

I don't think you can keep the same Home-Economics journal :?

I was talking with my career guidance and she said that she is not sure but she thinks it is possible to keep the same one.
    It will take ages to write a new one.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,234 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

In general you cannot re-submit already corrected or assessed material.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭siobhanod93

A girl in my year is repeating and she had to do all the journals in eight weeks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

A girl in my year is repeating and she had to do all the journals in eight weeks!
    When my Cousin repeated this year, they started around a week after everyone else started. However, if the students in this school wanted to do Home-Economics as a subject. They had to come in a week before the rest of the students and do their Home-Ec journals in a week.. They had to be in the school at 8am and didn't leave until the care-taker locked up at 8.30/9pm.. No joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

You can't use the same home ec journal, the current fifth years have different assignments to what we have now. So if we were to repeat next year, we'll have to do their assignments before the closing date in November.

Advertisement