Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEED a 2.5mm to 2.5mm cord

Options
  • 03-03-2012 10:07pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 837 ✭✭✭

NEED the cord that goes from the mini amp to the controller in turtlebeach style xbox 360 controllers.

I want to know a shop in dublin and a price please.

I dont want to buy online.

CA-254CS-M%7EM.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Maplins?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 837 ✭✭✭denballs

yeah ill look but just wondering if anyone actually knows

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭robk24

Yeap maplins, peats, pc world, harvey normans but the cheapest place will be any €2 store they usually have them too.....

robk24 wrote: »
    Yeap maplins, peats, pc world, harvey normans but the cheapest place will be any €2 store they usually have them too.....

ah i dont see 2 euro shop having somthing this specific

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Smoggy

I needed one of these- PC World was a no, as were most none technical shops. I didnt try Maplins or Peats.

I bought mine online, 4 euro.

Pc World wanted 16 euro for a 3.5 to 3.5 :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

I have loads, ill give you one if you want it...

Another thing to try is the back of an old pc, most "old" desktops had these for the seperate speaker's, or even if you had a surround sound kit some of them give a kit full of wires and usually one of these comes with it...

Edit : shìt, its 3.5 ones I have, but I may have a 2.5 one knocking around, if ya can't find one let me know, may have one in the depths of my mams house

Fieldog wrote: »
    I have loads, ill give you one if you want it...

Another thing to try is the back of an old pc, most "old" desktops had these for the seperate speaker's, or even if you had a surround sound kit some of them give a kit full of wires and usually one of these comes with it...

Edit : shìt, its 3.5 ones I have, but I may have a 2.5 one knocking around, if ya can't find one let me know, may have one in the depths of my mams house

If you have 1 and could even put it on adverts for 5 id appreciate it

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭robk24

Apologies i read that wrong, I thought it was 3.5 too...

Sorry

Ok so went to all the conventional shops...maplin peats etc..etc.....only thing they offered was a 3.5 to 3.5 for 20 and that i should get adapters.............i decided to check out all the moore street shops....found one selling 3.5 to 2.5 adapters and a 3.5 to 3.5 cable...so that should do.....total cost 12 euro....

All in all.......next time i get angry because i shoot someone 7 times and still die in gears of war 3....i wont bounce my controller off the wall....{or at least ill plug the very expensive headset out first.........thanks for the input guys.

Advertisement