Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kettlebell classes

Options
  • 03-03-2012 10:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

the lady is going mad to do kettlebell classes.we seen ads for it on the telly,for a DVD thing like but I along with many boardsies recommend a class first.could anyone help with classes please in and around cork city?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭what the hell!

Dennehys Health and Fitness in Ballincollig have a few classes every week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

www.swingfit.ie

I know a few people who go to her classes and swear by her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭pampootie

gimmick wrote: »
    www.swingfit.ie

I know a few people who go to her classes and swear by her.

+ 1 to this. Went to a workshop she ran and so mostly do my kb at home now, only go to a class every now and then when work hours permit. She's very good at teaching correct form etc, I've been to another workshop in cork and it was very poor in comparison.

I'll echo what some of the others have already said - depending where you live - if you're west of the city, then check out Dennehys Health and Fitness in Ballincollig.

Rachel from Swingfit.ie is very good as well. I'm an instructor myself and was at one of her workshops on kettlebell competition style, and must say she explains and coaches very well.

If you're East of the city, I run classes out of my gym in Midleton - www.trainstationgym.com or pm me here if you want any more information.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Where do the swing fit classes take place. Was i daft or is there nothing said on the site

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

K2C in northpoint business park in blackpool and also Lee Fields on Thursday evenings at 6.30.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭finfinfin

brilliant.more answers here than on google.thanks all.

Advertisement