Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shed Painters

• 03-03-2012 11:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 858 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend good reputable lads to paint the sheds.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Bizzum

Can anyone recommend good reputable lads to paint the sheds.

Oil do dat owl shed for ya boss.
    Gud chape job.
    An I main dat Boss;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 858 ✭✭✭tismesoitis

Bizzum wrote: »
    Oil do dat owl shed for ya boss.
    Gud chape job.
    An I main dat Boss;)

they're exactly the gangsters i want to avoid:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Bizzum

they're exactly the gangsters i want to avoid:D:D

Jasus Boss ur a hard man.
    I'v childer ta feed. Will ya by a chape socket set?

(Noticing the layout of the yard and where the diesel tank is located)

A Jasus Boss.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭Figerty

I'd recommend yourself!

Good cleaning, Good prinmer and good finish coat.. job for life and a sore back, but at least it will be done right.

Figerty wrote: »
    I'd recommend yourself!

Good cleaning, Good prinmer and good finish coat.. job for life and a sore back, but at least it will be done right.

i know what ur saying but this is one job that has to be done this year to fulfill reps requirements and i just won't get the time what with work babies and the usuall farm jobs to be seen to. Remember seeing a article in the journal a few years back about shed painting and there was one fella in particular featured.....anyone know who i'm talking about?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭martin46585

The article is available to read though you will need to be signed up to the online version, but here is the text version, without pictures.
    farmersjournal.ie/site/farming-Repairing-and-painting-a-round-hayshed-13368.html.....

Thanks boss, would ya be interesting in a price sir, ask the driver for details

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭49801

we had a load of roof's painted last summer by Lehaine's.
    Cork based
    steam cleaned, primer and top coat
    nice job, straight people

49801 wrote: »
    we had a load of roof's painted last summer by Lehaine's.
    Cork based
    steam cleaned, primer and top coat
    nice job, straight people

thanks for that any chance you could pm me the details as long as they cover the country i'm in meath

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭pajero12

I'd recommend yourself!

i know what ur saying but this is one job that has to be done this year to fulfill reps requirements and i just won't get the time what with work babies and the usuall farm jobs to be seen to. Remember seeing a article in the journal a few years back about shed painting and there was one fella in particular featured.....anyone know who i'm talking about?
    Does herself know about the work babies?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭dar31

I'd recommend yourself!

I got them lads to do gutters the time of the grant said they were from cork
    In and out in no time done what they said they would do and a bit more
    Only problem is they drop in twice a year to see if there is any more work
    Need some sheds painted next year for reps will probably get them again
    Can't think of your mans name at the moment to find no in phone
    Will send pm to op then I do

• Advertisement
Advertisement