Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

greyhound trainers

Options
  • 03-03-2012 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

well lads. goin purchasing a greyhound in the nxt few months.
    whod be the top 10 trainers out

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

cam1452 wrote: »

Track or coursing?

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭cam1452

Benny Cake wrote: »

Track or coursing?

Track. Had a couple before but never qualifed. Goin to get a good one this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭kk09

The top ones I know are - Dolorus Ruth, Paul Hennessy, Conor Fahy, Owen McKenna, Fraser Black, Ml O'Donovan - Not sure if all these are in the top ten, but DR is sure for trainer of the Year 2011.

ya most of them are, got more info off igb.ie after,
    what would you be expecting too pay a week for these trainers, sur these fellas will hardly take just any dog

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭kk09

ya most of them are, got more info off igb.ie after,
    what would you be expecting too pay a week for these trainers, sur these fellas will hardly take just any dog

Where are you based. Suggest you pick a trainer based on where you would like to run the dogs. You can see who is around by looking at the cards for these tracks and you can see more info on each trainers statistics at igb.ie

I don't really know about the money, but in the region of €75 - €100 per week I'ld expect these people to be chargin.

Have a read through the following if you are not used to the whole thing, some may be useful.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056527455

Have pups for sale myself, you might be interested - the first litter has a 25% win rate thus far.

• Advertisement

ya got sorted on igb and greyhound data after, good info on them, i was looking at a couple of pups on greyhound data. if you want to pm the breeding nd age of yours feel free. based in wexford so located a few trainers now

Advertisement