Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Should a friend be warned more stronger about a possible. A creep

• 04-03-2012 4:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 469 ✭✭

Friend told about brothers friend ,
    He has broken up with girl friend . He is now been introduced to friend who feels sorry for him . He knows one person in her family before he never met her before but is scarily honest who upset he is admitted suicide and brings this up in his conversation with her . I feel he. Is a creep. To do that . She thinks other wise. .. I worry about my friend when a practical stranger pulls On her emotional strings . Am I been a bitch been so protective . I would really appreciative your thoughts

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Janedoe10 wrote: »
    Friend told about brothers friend ,
    He has broken up with girl friend . He is now been introduced to friend who feels sorry for him . He knows one person in her family committed suicide and brings this up in his conversation with her . I feel he. Is a creep. To do that . She thinks wither wise. .. I worry about my friend when a practical stranger pulls On her emotional strings . Am I been a bitch been so protective . I would really appreciative your thoughts

Your instincts are right he's an asshole on the rebound, keep your friend away from him.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭joshrogan

Why do you care about your friends brothers friend? This story is very difficult to follow and I recommend you rewrite it and post in personal issues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Janedoe 10,

I can see you are upset,maybe put this to bed until later on today, the Personal Issues forum would be a better place to post.:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement