Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wed 14th March - Boardwalk and Temple Bar

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 kiwi36

@kiwi36 - great stuff right there (btw how are people doing the thanking thing?) :rolleyes:

Lisa, I don't know how they are doing it, I'm only new to these boards. I tried to put the photos up but they can out as links. I can see the photos from the others, there not down as links.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭lisatiffany

oh the pictures thing should be easy enough just copy and paste the page URL the pic is on then put these tags between it

[IMG][/IMG]

if you are pasting from flickr make sure to open the image and pick a file size then just copy and paste between the tags and it should be fine. i'm also new to the boards = )

just noticed

they are coming up as links because they are uploaded to boards.ie?
    you need to host them elsewhere first then copy the URL here and it will work, again your flickr account should be fine

@Phil Taz - that makes sense, kind of like being able to use a signature on the boards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Phil Taz

@kiwi36 - great stuff right there (btw how are people doing the thanking thing?) :rolleyes:
    kiwi36 wrote: »
    Lisa, I don't know how they are doing it, I'm only new to these boards. I tried to put the photos up but they can out as links. I can see the photos from the others, there not down as links.

I think you need to have posted 10 or more times (Not 100%) before you get the option to thank.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

You have to have made 20 posts before you can " thank "
    You will notice a thumbs up icon in bottom right when you have the 20 posts made.
    John

Advertisement