Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polarized sunglasses for 3 euro

Options
  • 04-03-2012 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭

I spotted polarized sunglasses in pennys yesterday for 3 quid-I got them as I couldnt go wrong for that price but could they really be any good for taking the glare off water at that price?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

You bought them, you tell us. Today is as good as any for a test!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭deadlybuzzman

Dusty87 wrote: »
    You bought them, you tell us. Today is as good as any for a test!!:)

well Im just back from a walk by the sea and I brought them. Water was murky enough so hard to be sure but I think theyre ok-I dont feel robbed anyway! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭Doc Farrell

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being 'really rather disappointing' and 10 being 'ah deadly buzz man!' how would you rate them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭deadlybuzzman

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being 'really rather disappointing' and 10 being 'ah deadly buzz man!' how would you rate them?

If I keep in mind theyre 3 quid Id have to say 9-theyre not the sturdiest but for that money what is?

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭premiercad

deadlybuzzman 3 euros is 3 euros and if they give a bit of glare reduction on the water then happy days, one word of warning they are unlikely to have a great UV protection rating. UV400 is supposed to be the minimum protection required for the sun not too damage the eyes.;) that is of course when the sun does appear in this country!

• Advertisement
Advertisement