Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Bb

Options
  • 04-03-2012 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭

Is it possible to cancel/stop my Bb, I've yet to receive a bill/modem/even hear from them but I'm possibly moving in the next 6-8 months so I do not want to have to pay fees before I do, I'll have to stick with mobile Bb
    Can anyone advise me on this, will I face any charges 'cos I don't think anything has been done yet?
    Is there a number/email I can get in touch with?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭Bikerguy

i am in the same situation - kind of. :) i had only tech guy coming to my place and he checked if all is ok, but nothing has been done.

i will call them in the morning - they are working from 9am 1800 503 503

i think there is 7days time when you can call it off without charge, but once u gonna make phone call or your modem will be plugged in there is no step back.

i hope we can still cancel it with no charge at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭CornsnakeKeeper

Bikerguy wrote: »
    i am in the same situation - kind of. :) i had only tech guy coming to my place and he checked if all is ok, but nothing has been done.

i will call them in the morning - they are working from 9am 1800 503 503

i think there is 7days time when you can call it off without charge, but once u gonna make phone call or your modem will be plugged in there is no step back.

i hope we can still cancel it with no charge at all.

Oooh let's hope we get lucky!:D
    Thanks for the number I'll give them a ring tomorrow and I'll update the thread as I go. :)
    :D

just canceled my order. 7 days its gonna be free of charge. i am sorted. no contract with eircim.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭CornsnakeKeeper

Bikerguy wrote: »
    just canceled my order. 7 days its gonna be free of charge. i am sorted. no contract with eircim.

I cancelled also, no problem at all.:D

happy days .. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement