Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford experianced lead guitarist seeks members for metal band

Options
  • 04-03-2012 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

hey
    im living in waterford ive bein playing guitar about seven years and have alot of giging experiance. im looking for members to put together a metal band in waterford to play covers (and write originals once we get used to palying together) and gig around. PM me if interested

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 davidallyn

Hey, I'm looking for a band atm, I've been playing guitar for about 6 year, would be interested in joining and doing some gigs.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 yung_fella

Hey man..im a bass player..been playin metal for years...Back doin covers now but wanna get back into writing! Is this project still coming together?

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭digitaldeath

I'm interested (drummer). I used to play in Thoughts of Ruin. Hit me up.

• Site Banned Posts: 12 Arrxzon

im a rythm guitarist and ive been playing metal since i started playing guitar. im widely available in waterford city

Advertisement