Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Haad Yao KOh Phanghan

Options
  • 04-03-2012 5:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Looking to stay in Haad Yao while Im visiting Koh Phanghan next month....any suggestions of a place??

I had been looking at "High Life Bungalow" but am unsure now, has anyone stayed there lately??

Would be willing to spend up to €20/night, would like something on the beach or/and with a pool.

We would like somewhere where we can chill out (hence booking away from full moon party,although we will travel down to it), but also want somewhere there will be other young people about the place.

Any suggestion greatly appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Scuzzbucket1

I'd highly recommend Benjamins Huts, super cheap, really chilled there and they are right next to Haad Yao divers. I stayed there in 2010 and it was great. The owners there are really helpful and so so nice too!

Advertisement