Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vice City question

• 04-03-2012 5:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭

Couldnt find a thread for small questions like this, so apologies for making a new thread for something so small.

Is there a fire station on the first island?

I'm after going around it five or six times and can't find one, I also can't find a map that shows that sort of stuff. I like to do all the odd jobs, hidden packages etc first before starting the main missions. Done the pizza, paramedic, vigilante, rampages, all the hidden packages I can get to and even most of the jumps. I was going to do fire fighter but can't find a fire truck (even after starting a load of fires) so I'm going to do the taxi first meaning fire fighter will be the only one left. Can I do it or do I have to wait until I get to the second island?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

If you blow up a load of cars or flame some people then I think a fire truck will show up. Been a while since I played VC but it was the norm in the other games to get one so I think the same applies in VC!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

Taken from the Wiki on the Vice City Fire Deaprtment:
    Due to its locations, the fire department is not unlocked in GTA Vice City until the mainland is unlocked during the mission. . .

So no, there are no fire stations on the first island. But, you can get a firetruck by repeatedly burning things. Just keep doing what you're doing.

http://gta.wikia.com/Vice_City_Fire_Department

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

I was blowing up tons of cars and getting nothing but a higher wanted level. Gave up on it and started the missions. Four or five missions in and one showed up at the end of it so I got it then. Not sure where it's supposed to have come from since none of the bridges were open at the time. Oh well, I'm not complaining, got what I wanted.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Viral Vector

The Fire station is located in the Downtown area (just keep going straight from Little Haiti)!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Moses G. Washington

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    do I have to wait until I get to the second island?

You can gets yo ass to the 2nd island before the bridges open.

You gets you a mo'cycle & a auto transport & ramp over the fence of the marina , get yo ass in a boat.

• Advertisement
Advertisement