Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paying in installments - Billing period query

Options
  • 04-03-2012 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,357 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I have a quick question with regards billing. If I receive a bill, can I pay in installments? What is the period in which to pay the bill in full and is it affected if I already have a direct debit set up?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

8-10 wrote: »
    Hi,

I have a quick question with regards billing. If I receive a bill, can I pay in installments? What is the period in which to pay the bill in full and is it affected if I already have a direct debit set up?

Thanks

Hi 8-10,

Thanks for your query.

Yes you can pay your billl through installments, though this can only be done through our Credit Management. If you need to contact Credit Management call : 1800203101 free fone(9am - 5pm).

The period to pay your bill in full is 10 working days from the date your bill is issued. If you have direct debit already you will be billed 10 days after the bill is issue.

If you need more information on your bill, please call into eicom Customer Care /Billing : 1901 freefone (9am - 8pm). You can also view your billing information online :

'My eircom' View /Pay your bill online, Check BB usage, See your current products, Get help & support - bit.ly/myeircom - 'My eircom'

Best wishes,
    Ant

Advertisement