Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eurovision Dublin 2013?

Options
  • 04-03-2012 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Not sure if this is the right place for this but if Jedward are to win in Azerbaijan in May, where would you think it would be held in 2013 and who would host?
    Maybe Katherine Thomas, coz she seems to be everywhere these days.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭ShaneMc2012

It would be great if Kathryn Thomas hosted it but that Gob****e Ryan Tubridy would be alongside her in all likeness at the moment so hopefully they find some other male to replace him in the next year! Cant stand your man Craig Doyle aswell for that matter aswell...

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Rud

More than likely in the 02 i'd assume?I can't really think of any presenters that would,dare i say it,be good enough to present it over here.Kathryn Thomas talking out through the side of her mouth,alongside gawky Tubridy.....what a nightmare

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Due to cutbacks, it will most likely be held in the Burlington with the show being presented by Derek Davis and the interval act being Foster & Allen.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Germany can host it if we win it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

rubberbandits

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72,737 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Derek Mooney and Linda Martin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭Captain Graphite

It doesn't matter 'cause we're not gonna win. Sweden have it in the bag this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,084 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

It doesn't matter 'cause we're not gonna win. Sweden have it in the bag this year.

I wouldn't be so sure about it. It will definitely appeal to people, I don't think the juries will be too impressed by it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭Captain Graphite

Irish Aris wrote: »
    I wouldn't be so sure about it. It will definitely appeal to people, I don't think the juries will be too impressed by it.

It's as much about the performance as the song though. And she gives one hell of a performance! The choreography is pretty much spot on (some commenters on Youtube were comparing her dancing to Kate Bush!)

If I heard the song on the radio I'd probably have just said "yeah, that's ok" but watching her perform it live made me think "wow!". And it's very rare a Eurovision performance does that ('cause lets face it; most Eurovision entries are fairly crap! :pac:)

I reckon the juries will be swayed by the performance. And the public too.

If not, then perhaps the dancing Russian grannies will emerge victorious! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Derek Mooney probably, given his obsession with the thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭jupiterjack

id say we will be off to sweden next year, best one i ave heard so far..

Advertisement