Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Looking to rent - Kingswood / Tallaght

Options
  • 04-03-2012 9:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi
    I was just wondering if anyone would have any interest in renting a room at a nightly rate on a monthly basis i.e. I could tell you at the start of the month which nights I require the room for , pay a nightly rate and I would pay for the full month in advance. My reason for this is I am commuting to work and am finding this difficult. I have my own house in the country so ideally am just looking for somewhere to stay a few nights a month . This could include weekends as I do shift work. I am ideally looking for somewhere in the Kingswood/Tallaght area.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭daltonmd

rachelmm wrote: »
    Hi
    I was just wondering if anyone would have any interest in renting a room at a nightly rate on a monthly basis i.e. I could tell you at the start of the month which nights I require the room for , pay a nightly rate and I would pay for the full month in advance. My reason for this is I am commuting to work and am finding this difficult. I have my own house in the country so ideally am just looking for somewhere to stay a few nights a month . This could include weekends as I do shift work. I am ideally looking for somewhere in the Kingswood/Tallaght area.

I have friends in the same situation and they use B&B's, maybe give a few a call in the vicinity, they would make you a deal of some kind - worth a try.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 rachelmm

Thanks for your help. I will ring around and see if i can get a good rate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭Longford Lass

rachelmm wrote: »
    Hi

Are you open to other areas of the city or does it have to be Kingswood/Tallaght area?
    I have a friend in Cabinteeley who may be interested...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 rachelmm

Thanks for the reply, yes ideally looking for kingswood/tallaght area or somewhere close nearby.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,400 ✭✭✭✭Victor

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement