Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kahles

• 04-03-2012 11:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭

Hi anybody have or knows where i would find a Kahles 8x56 new or second hand,know a dealer who has one?
    I might swap my Swarovski 6-24x50,30mm tube,Habicht TDS-4 reticule for one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭sako75 hunter

docter 8x56 lp4 illuminated ???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭4200fps

docter 8x56 lp4 illuminated ???
    Hi sako, I know Doctor is a very good sight and always got good reviews but i'm just mad to settle for a kahles 8x56. I'm just mad into this sight as i'm like a spoilt child i wont settle for anything else, when something in particular I want I have to get. Hope you know where i'm coming from. Thanks very much for the good offer tho

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭sako75 hunter

ye no problem at all 4200, hope ya get what your looking for..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭Tackleberry.

Guessing a helia C,
    Pm sent

ye no problem at all 4200, hope ya get what your looking for..
    Thanks hey

• Advertisement

This is the one i looked through as far as i remember it. It was sold before i got a chance to make up my mind. http://www.herrons.com.au/products/product/10051?category=QPRXRBVY&

Guessing a helia C,
    Pm sent
    Didn't get a pm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 877 ✭✭✭zeissman

www.optics-trade.eu have kahles 8x56 advertised for 1479 euro.

Good site zeiss man. Its looking at me and i cant get it,do they ship to Ireland?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Invincible

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 877 ✭✭✭zeissman

De _Tomaso from that website is a member here on boards.
    Contact him as he may be able to offer you a better price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 435 ✭✭leupold90

James McBride in Athlone had a second hand Kahles variable, don't know if he still has it though.

leupold90 wrote: »
    James McBride in Athlone had a second hand Kahles variable, don't know if he still has it though.
    Thanks Leupold90,thats where i seen the kahles 8x56 and it was gone when i got back to him. I looked through that one already I think its still there. That was 4 weeks ago when I was there but the one I have is better than that one your talking about. I loved the 8x56 for field of view,unreal clearity and its reticle

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭thekevin4540

hi would you be interested in a kahles 1.5 6 x 42 with a 30mm tube also ulimator built in thanks

hi would you be interested in a kahles 1.5 6 x 42 with a 30mm tube also ulimator built in thanks
    I wouldn't Kevin and thanks for taking interest.. Theirs nothing wrong with what you have but its this certain one 8x56kahles i'm eager to get. I don't want to buy one new but I will swap mine for one. The only next brand I would settle for is a Zeiss 8x56 illuminated but id want money along with one as they're not too expensive new but i'd do straight swap for a Kahles 8x56 illuminated. Kahles are really good

Advertisement