Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

If Roswell's true, who did the aliens spawn amongst us?

• 05-03-2012 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭

Couple of suggestions from me, Mitt Romney and, maybe, Micheal Martin.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

E.T
    Also Zig and Zag.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

Mary Harney, if you're able to eat your own body weight you're either a python or an alien, and she'd make a terrible pair of boots.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

Joan Rivers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

Steve jobs and his smart phone rise was back enginenerd

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭Ricardo G

Chuck Norris and Vincent Browne

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭delaad

Joan Rivers.

She may have been intraterrestial, she claimed you had to live near the ocean to be intelligent!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Wattle

Louis Walsh

Ricardo G wrote: »
    Chuck Norris and Vincent Browne

Very possible, especially the second suggestion. Seems to have no connection with humanity in any way.

Come to think of it, would Ursula Halligan have arrived on the same ship?

Very good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭RachaelVO

Eh, well lets just say it's not true and NO, there are not aliens living among us...

Now, if you're talking abot gob****es....thats a whole other thread ...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Jedward.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

that brendan kilkenny twat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,202 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

The Pope, those eyes are not Human. Feckin Lizard man.

RachaelVO wrote: »
    Eh, well lets just say it's not true and NO, there are not aliens living among us...

Now, if you're talking abot gob****es....thats a whole other thread ...

No, I am talking about people who look unreal, unauthentic, plastic, if you like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭Frank Black

delaad wrote: »
    No, I am talking about people who look unreal, unauthentic, plastic, if you like.

I assure you, sentiment beings who possessed technology capable of interstellar travel would not look like this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Crea

Brian Cowen, Boris Yeltsin, Sarah Palin, Margaret Thatcher, Tyra Banks.

I assure you, sentiment beings who possessed technology capable of interstellar travel would not look like this.

How do you know?, pray tell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,795 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Clearly tilda swinton.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

The Pope, those eyes are not Human. Feckin Lizard man.

if thats the case aliens must be animals, because thats all that pox in rome is

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭Frank Black

delaad wrote: »
    How do you know?, pray tell.

I can extrapolate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭qwerty93

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Tomk1

I think more likely an android, running on the lastest software update from google (which was inverted by the Roswell aliens, after they created silicon valley), not sure if Beckham was replicated shortly after moving to LA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

They take you in the middle of the night. You'll hear a humming noise for about 10 minutes before hand (that's the noise of them firing up the probe).

They'll take you into a room and lay you down on a table. They will take some of your eggs or sperm.

10 years later you'll be brought back to them to meet your child, half human and half alien.

They're everywhere among us. They do not look completely human. They nearly always smile but their eyes never do. Their eyes are coy, and cold.

If you ever suspect someone you know is an alien, please do not think it around them. It's already too late. They'll come for you next.

Please heed my warning, please, before it's too late.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭brimal

Sindri, I think it's time to bust out more 'therefore aliens' pics :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭Amerika

I have a friend who was a US fighter pilot in the late 50’s and early 60’s. He completed the air force version of Top Gun. Some of the jet fighter techniques he pioneered are still taught today. And he was also stationed at Roswell NM for some time. The Air Force trusted him flying with nuclear weapons in his F-100 Super Sabre. So he is no kook, and is an extremely intelligent person. He says the alien bodies and parts of their craft did exist at Roswell back during his time there, and got to see them on several occasions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

No, Impossible,
    The Aliens got killed in the crash...:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,140 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

I'm surprised that Gail Platt wasn't mentioned in the first two posts. She couldn't deny if she tried.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Amerika wrote: »
    I have a friend who was a US fighter pilot in the late 50’s and early 60’s. He completed the air force version of Top Gun. Some of the jet fighter techniques he pioneered are still taught today. And he was also stationed at Roswell NM for some time. The Air Force trusted him flying with nuclear weapons in his F-100 Super Sabre. So he is no kook, and is an extremely intelligent person. He says the alien bodies and parts of their craft did exist at Roswell back during his time there, and got to see them on several occasions.

Surely if a random person on the internet says its true, it must be.........:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭dougieruggie

I've never trusted Michael D Higgins.

Vogon Poet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭Feeona

The woman in the VHI ad who thought hospitals in Kenya were worse than the hospitals in Cork

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

You leave El Presidente alone. He's clearly not an alien.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 The Mollusc

Every man, woman and child....in Louth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Mr.Biscuits

How come we always hear that there are people living in Leitrim but yet nobody has ever met any?

• Advertisement

Every man, woman and child....in Louth.

What about Biggins ? :D

How come we always hear that there are people living in Leitrim but yet nobody has ever met any?

I have. I don't want to talk about it....

Corkfeen wrote: »
    Surely if a random person on the internet says its true, it must be.........:D

Not claiming it's true, just relaying some first hand information to the rumors.

If you can figure out who the old guy (looking at the camera), standing back near the B24 Liberator is (he's in aviation history books) you can decide for yourself whether or not he's credible. ;)

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i2...er/b242011.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,510 ✭✭✭cml387

Not claiming it's true, just relaying some first hand information to the rumors.

If you can figure out who the old guy (looking at the camera), standing back near the B24 Liberator is (he's in aviation history books) you can decide for yourself whether or not he's credible. ;)

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i2...er/b242011.jpg

Well that photo certainly convinced me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 935 ✭✭✭wildefalcon

David Icke.

No question about it - clever, enh?

• Advertisement

Definitely Hugo Weaving is an alien.

It was very predictable casting him in the Matrix,surely a betrayal of his species?

Domo230 wrote: »
    Do you believe him. Do you think they really found alien bodies and he got to see them?

I believe he believes it. His mind is still sharp and in his late 70's he still races a mustang at a national speedway. The incredibly intricate details seems too much to be made up. I've looked up some of the details to the tales he's told about other things he's claimed, and the ones I can find info on have checked out. As for me... I'm a doubting Thomas through and through... and I'd have to see it with my own eyes to really believe it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,341 ✭✭✭Archeron

Angelina Jolie. "you must collect at least one of every type of human on the planet so we can be sure the virus works on them all. To help, we will make you beautiful and you will marry a beautiful human male. Nobody asks questions of beautiful people"

Thats not a family, its an intergalactic checklist.

I believe he believes it. His mind is still sharp and in his late 70's he still races a mustang at a national speedway.
    He may have fallen off once and landed on his head.

cml387 wrote: »
    He may have fallen off once and landed on his head.

Actually, it's a Ford Mustang. His racing version has a pretty good harness. ;)

Actually, it's a Ford Mustang. His racing version has a pretty good harness. ;)

Hah! See where leaving out a capital letter can lead.

cml387 wrote: »
    Hah! See where leaving out a capital letter can lead.

Yup, I was thinking the same thing when I read that. :D

Advertisement