Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Once More with Feeling

Options
  • 05-03-2012 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭

SyFy did a vieweers votes top 20 Buffy episodes over the weekend

Hush was 2

but once more with Feeling was the winner

I hadnt seen the episode before for some strange reason, My God the EPICNESS

some of the others episodes weree also very cool, but a Musical episode of Buffy I just hadnt imagined anything so cool

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

I just finished watching the whole 20 episodes - awesome way to spend the weekend.

There's a few I would have left out and some I would have included:

Superstar (Jonathan is THE MAN)
    Tabula Rasa (immediately followed Once More with Feeling)
    Who are you? (where Buffy and Faith swap bodies)

I would have left out:

Restless (last episode of Season 4 - weird and meandering though when viewed after seeing season 5, lots of good foreshadowing)
    Conversations with dead people (never liked it as much as others did)
    Amends (just a bit meh for the 20 best)

I also have a soft spot for Buffy vs Dracula but leaving it out was probably a good decision.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

I hated the Buffy v Dracula ep... So lame and cheesy. That said, I hate any episode involving Riley. Defo agree that Superstar shoulda been in there!

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭dibkins

Tabula Rasa was an amazing episode!
    I only got to sky plus the last 5 caus i forgot this was on. Glad i got Hush thouhg, I haven't seen it in years!

Advertisement