Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lawnmower for sale in Chadwicks

Options
  • 05-03-2012 1:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭

Hi all, after a good bit of research, I bought this lawnmower in Chadwicks, Does it look like a good deal? I priced one with sililar spec in local place and it was €590.
    http://www.chadwicks.ie/spring-2012.html
    It's the one on page 2 for €269...only thing that's bothering me is I never heard of the make...I think its "Bob's".
    Any replies welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭mickeycav

hi Slookie, how did you get on with the lawnmower? i was thinking of getting the one on page 1, i have a small enough lawn

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭celticmicky

slookie wrote: »
    Hi all, after a good bit of research, I bought this lawnmower in Chadwicks, Does it look like a good deal? I priced one with sililar spec in local place and it was €590.
    http://www.chadwicks.ie/spring-2012.html
    It's the one on page 2 for €269...only thing that's bothering me is I never heard of the make...I think its "Bob's".
    Any replies welcome.

There is a decent engine on it. I would say it may be difficult to find parts if you need anything in a year or two. The most common thing to go on the economy class mowers are the height adjusters and wheels.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭slookie

Ya I got on fine with it. Only one small problem, it kept getting stuck....I had the heitht at level 3 (ie the middle) And in certain areas where there might have been a bump, it would get stuck and the back wheels stay spinning. Maybe level 3 is still too low?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭jacob2

the name bobs on your lawnmower is a brand name that chadwicks use. seen them in chadwicks they use briggs & stratton engines which good. easy to get parts for them engines

Advertisement