Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mass Effect 3 Gamestop preorder bonus

Options
  • 05-03-2012 1:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭

Hi all,

I was wondering if I will get the bonus item when I pre-order from Gamestop. Such as the:

N7 Valkyrie Rifle
    N7 Defender Armor
    M55 Argus Assault Rifle

I am asking since I didn't see any advertisement in the shop or I just missed it.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,847 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Not sure myself but you should check in the main Mass Effect 3 thread as some people there ordered it from GS and might be able to help ya

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056116336

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,317 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Hi all,

I was wondering if I will get the bonus item when I pre-order from Gamestop. Such as the:

N7 Valkyrie Rifle
    N7 Defender Armor
    M55 Argus Assault Rifle

I am asking since I didn't see any advertisement in the shop or I just missed it.

Thanks
    I think those three are the "generic" pre-order bonuses.

Advertisement