Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Painting house

Options
  • 05-03-2012 1:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭

Thinking about getting some rooms painted in the house. Would normally love painting but as Im preggers I cant do it myself.

Wondering how much it would be to hire someone to paint a room-ceiling, walls and skirting? Anyone any idea? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

Hoping to hijack the thread too if you don't mind Cadyboo:)

I am looking to get somone to paint the outside of my house - just the upper story, I can do the bottom half myself - just can't handle ladders! 3 bed semi size we are looking at approx. No idea how much it would cost though.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Ronan cork

I know a good painter. Will put him onto this thread tomorrow. Surely there are enough people on the dole that can work a paint brush!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭ofcork

The classifieds on the echo usually have loads,50 euro a room i recall.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭corked

I would advise getting 3 / 4 quotes and perhaps ask for a reference?

I'm out in the sticks but got house and inside painted last year - saved €150 by shopping around.

Advertisement