Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joye 510-T liquid turning brown

Options
  • 05-03-2012 4:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi all

Im using the Joye 510-T and i notce i keep getting a burnt taste every now and again, also the liquid turns a brown colour too, is this due to the atomizer needing replacing? Or is this due to something else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

gazelec wrote: »
    Hi all

Im using the Joye 510-T and i notce i keep getting a burnt taste every now and again, also the liquid turns a brown colour too, is this due to the atomizer needing replacing? Or is this due to something else?

How long have you being using the atomiser for and do you clean it? Do you mean the liquid do be perfect when you put it in the tank and then after taking a vape it causes it to go brown?

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭gazelec

Hi Newmark
    Yeah after a few puffs of the new liquid it started to turn brown, ive been using the same atomizer for about 4 weeks, i just started with a new one today and it seems to be ok now so im putting it down to the atomizer. Can the old one be cleaned or do you just throw them away?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

I'm fairly new to vaping myself but I'd nearly be sure your atomiser is knackered. I have never heard of E-liquid going brown due to the atomiser, if that is the case that atomiser must have been in a bad way.
    Some people clean their atomisers every couple of days or so by soaking them in alcohol, I soak mine in vodka for an hour or so and then rinse them out in water and let them dry overnight on the stove but they do get to a stage where cleaning wont fix them. There are also videos on youtube, if you search for cleaning atomisers you should find them no problem.
    gazelec wrote: »
    Hi Newmark
    Yeah after a few puffs of the new liquid it started to turn brown, ive been using the same atomizer for about 4 weeks, i just started with a new one today and it seems to be ok now so im putting it down to the atomizer. Can the old one be cleaned or do you just throw them away?
    Thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

that's really weird how quickly it turns the liquid brown
    like newmark said the atty must be ****ed or something

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭gazelec

Yeah its weird and doesnt look very good either :eek:, it seems to be ok now that i have the new atty in, just a quick one for yourself or newmark, how long would you normally get out of an atty and how would you know when its time to dump it, would they just stop working completely?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i stopped using atomisers and moved to cartomisers pretty early on, for some reason even though others were getting weeks out of their atomisers I'd be buying a new one every week and I just got sick of it. haven't used one in over a year now

Advertisement